Important information on ADAMS
- Please note that you no longer have to change your password every 90 days. In addition, the minimum password length increases from eight (8) characters to ten characters (10). Other password complexity requirements (upper and lower case and numeric characters and preventing the user from reusing any of the last six passwords) remain unchanged.
- Please follow the security precautions to secure your password and assign a new password after resetting.
- If you have any queries, you can contact the Helpdesk at email@example.com or call +1 514 904 8800.
ADAMS (access: https://adams.wada-ama.org/adams/) is WADA's global information system (Anti-Doping Administration and Management System), which NADA uses as well. All athletes in the Registered Testing Pools (RTPs) and the National Testing Pool (NTP) are linked up to ADAMS, so that all whereabouts information is filed exclusively through ADAMS.
In exceptional cases, in which athletes, or a third party, are briefly without internet access, whereabouts information can be updated over the phone or by SMS. You will find the user manual, the declaration of consent, information on how to send a notice of departure by SMS, plus FAQs as well, here or under Downloads.
In exceptional cases where athletes do not have access to the internet at short notice, updates to the whereabouts information can be made by telephone to NADA or by SMS via ADAMS. The user manual, declaration of consent, information for the SMS logout and FAQs can be found here or in the Downloads section.
Manuals and updates
The manual for the use of ADAMS is stored in the system. ADAMS is regularly updated by WADA. All information on the current updates can be found at the following link: http://www.wada-ama.org/en/ADAMS/ADAMS-Updates/.
In the course of securing athletes' data, WADA has built so-called security questions into ADAMS. An informative translation on how to set up the security questions as well as some general information on password assignment can be found here [link to ADAMS website].
Two-factor authentication for ADAMS
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has introduced two-factor authentication for ADAMS to increase data security. NADA has prepared a user guide for athletes which explains the most important steps for establishing two-factor authentication. NADA would like to point out that setting up two-factor authentication is voluntary and that athletes have the right to refuse it.
Tutorials to explain ADAMS step by step
Here you will find 14 helpful ADAMS tutorials. To open the tutorial, click on the link under the respective headline.
Note: ADAMS has been updated in the meantime. You will find relevant changes beneath the link. Please also note that the tutorials are in German.
Informationen on WADA's app
- The app 'Athlete Central' was developed by WADA and released on 28 November 2019. NADA is also a user of the app.
- Any problems with the Athlete Central app that NADA receives from athletes, NADA communicates to WADA so that the system can be improved.
- The ADAMS app (not the ADAMS system) was switched off on 15 April 2020. Athletes who do not exclusively use the ADAMS desktop version should download the Athlete Central app.
- The Athlete Central app is a WADA application. For questions and in case of problems, WADA has set up a helpdesk: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 514 904 8800.
- In the event of any login problems, athletes can use the alternative contact options (SMS, e-mail, answering machine).
- In the event of open questions or problems, users can also contact NADA's Doping Control System Department directly by e-mail (dks[at]nada.de). NADA passes on all comments to WADA.
- NADA has summarised frequently asked questions about Athlete Central in its own FAQs. These can be found below.