ADAMS (Anti-Doping Administration and Management System) is WADA's Internet-based database for managing anti-doping information.
ADAMS can be accessed via the URL adams.wada-ama.org/adams or WADA's 'Athlete Central' app, allowing access from anywhere in the world.
Important information about ADAMS
- Please note the security precautions for securing your password and create a new password after resetting it.
- If you have any questions, you can contact us or the ADAMS Helpdesk at adams[at]wada-ama.org or by phone at +1 514 904 8800.
Launched in November 2019, 'Athlete Central' is WADA's new app designed to simplify athlete compliance with the whereabouts requirements as part of the global Anti-Doping programme.
Information about WADA's app
- The 'Athlete Central' app was developed by WADA and released on November 28, 2019. NADA is also a user of the app.
- All problems with the Athlete Central app that NADA receives from athletes are communicated by NADA to WADA so that the system can be improved.
- The ADAMS app (not the ADAMS system) was shut down on April 15, 2020. Athletes who do not use the ADAMS desktop version exclusively should download the Athlete Central app.
- The Athlete Central app is a WADA application. WADA has set up a helpdesk for questions and problems: athletecentral[at]wada-ama.org or call +1 514 904 8800.
- In the event of any log-in problems, athletes can use the alternative contact options (SMS, e-mail, answering machine).
- In the event of open questions or problems, users can also contact the NADA Testing department directly by email (dks[at]nada.de). NADA forwards all comments to WADA.
- NADA has summarized frequently asked questions about Athlete Central in its own FAQs. You can find these below.
Last minute emergency changes
In rare cases, in which athletes do not have access to the internet for a short period of time, whereabouts updates can be subitted by telephone to NADA or by SMS via ADAMS. User manual, declaration of consent, information on how to cancel via SMS and FAQs can be found below or in the downloads section.
Manual and updates
The manual for using ADAMS can be found in the system. ADAMS is regularly updated by WADA. Information about current updates can be found under the following link: www.wada-ama.org/en/ADAMS/ADAMS-Updates.
In the course of securing athletes' data, WADA has integrated so-called security questions into ADAMS. Information on setting up security questions and general information on passwords can be found here: adams-help.wada-ama.org
Two factor authentication in ADAMS
WADA has introduced two-factor authentication for ADAMS to increase data security. Two-factor authentication can be disabled and replaced with TOTP or SMS. WADA explains this step-by-step in a guide: Resetting your Two-Factor Authentication Method