Since September 15th, 2011 Dr. Andrea Gotzmann and Dr. Lars Mortsiefer are forming NADA's Executive Board.
Dr. Andrea Gotzmann
For more than 25 years, Dr. Gotzmann had worked as a research associate for the German Sport University Cologne. She has obtained two academic degrees, in sports science and biochemistry. Andrea Gotzmann is a former member of Germany’s national basketball team and currently a member of numerous international anti-doping panels.
- 1991 Phd in Biochemistry, German Sport University Cologne
- 1981 - 1985 University of Cologne, Chemistry
- 1976 - 1982 German Sport University Cologne, Sport Science
- since September 2011 Chairperson of NADA's Executive Board
- since 2004 Member of the World Anti-Doping Scientists (WAADS)
- 1996-2011 Research Associate at the Manfred Donike Instituts for Doping Analysis, affiliated Institute to the Institut for Biochemistry, German Sport University Cologne, IOC / WADA accredited laboratory for doping analysis
- since 1995 Member of the Association of Official Racing Chemists (AORC)
- 1984-1995 Research Associate at the Institut for Biochemistry, German Sport University Cologne
Dr. Lars Mortsiefer
Having acted as temporary board member since March 2011, Lars Mortsiefer was appointed permanently by NADA’s supervisory board in July 2011. He holds a doctor of law and shares his experience in various areas of NADA’s daily work.
• 2010 PhD in law, University of Bonn
• 2005 - 2008 Open University Hagen: Qualification in sports law
• 2000 - 2005 University of Bonn: Law
• since 2013 Head of the INADO Legal Group
• since 2012 Lawyer (Syndicus) and member of the working group sports law (German bar council)
• since 2011 Member of the executive board of NADA
• since 2011 Head of legal department of NADA
• since 2009 Data protection coordinator of NADA
• since 2008 Legal advisor of NADA
• 2005 - 2008 Legal Advisor at regional court Bonn